"Crusader Charge" is the twelfth level in Call of Duty 2.
|Previous level||The End of the Beginning|
|Next level||88 Ridge|
|Game||Call of Duty 2|
|Date||15th January 1943|
|Objective||1. Follow tank formation over ridge
2. Defeat incoming enemy tanks
3. Regroup with friendly tanks to the east
- David Welsh (playable)
The following sections are a walkthrough.
Getting Started Edit
You'll spawn in front of a village. Run through the village, taking out troops with your tank's machine gun. Feel free to run over them as well. Keep going forward until you get past a hill. When you get past, enemy tanks will begin firing at you. Go to the right, because there's a large cluster of enemy tanks on the left that will put the hurt on you. Just keep on going until you see the enemy tanks.
The Battle Edit
All you need to do is destroy all of the enemy tanks. Remember that your rounds are more effective when you hit the enemy on their sides and the back. You can hit them on the front, but it'll take longer to destroy them. When you have cleared out the right, go to the left and take out the tanks there.
When the player has destroyed all of the tanks, they will automatically exit the level.
- Main article: Crusader Charge/Transcript
- Using noclip one can discover that the player's Crusader tank is a low-poly and low-detailed model.
- The god Console Command does not work on this level, except that it only applies to the player rather than the tank. This is also true to 88 Ridge.